BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Embrace It

I am really, truly getting old. I went for my "yearly"(I haven't been in 3 years!) exam yesterday. I try very hard not to get my hopes up about anything anymore. I guess maybe that makes me a pessimist?!? Anyway, I was really hoping that the Dr. would mention this certain procedure that I want. That was the first thing he said when he walked in the door. So, I am all scheduled to have this surgery done tomorrow. I am a little sad because Husband can't take me. He has to work. But having this done now, and not feeling like crap anymore when my herd gets out of school for the summer makes it all worth it! I wonder if being excited about something SO non exciting makes me an old lady??? Yes? Well, so be it. I accept the title and I embrace it. Especially tomorrow! :)

No comments: