BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Weekend

Well, since my boys could not be with me this weekend, I did a bad thing and let them miss school Friday! We spent the day together just the 3 of us. Anytime I have less than 5 kids around me, I am thrilled. They are the sweetest boys ever and they appreciate having a Mommy more than most kids! We did breakfast, some cartoons at home, then the park and Subway. Here are some pics of our day...




I sent pink and purple to their Papa's house Fri. night so I could have some peace and quiet on Saturday. Mom's deserve that, right? :) Last night my little girlies snuck over to my Mom's house and made me a pecan pie. That was my breakfast this morning! YUM!(2 slices not the whole thing!) Thank you Lord for my 5 little blessings! I must also thank God on this day more than any other that my Mom survived her battle with breast cancer this year! I am so blessed to still have her around! Even if I did make Pink help her with the dishes today so that I wouldn't have to! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!


2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Your day sounds fab! xoxo

Virginia said...

Thank you for the comments! I just had to let it out. It's nice to know that you aren't the lone island out there floating alone. Your babies are too cute.