BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My G.G.

Today my second born, my g.g.(good girlfriend), graduated from 5'th grade! What? How is that even possible? She is now a middle schooler. I just want her to be a baby whose biggest worry is a nasty diaper! :) I am a very proud Mommy. She was given the President's Educational Award for having a 3.5 GPA or higher, AND she got a $50 Walmart gift card for her awesome FCAT scores. Which I plan on spending later today! :) I am thankful to God on this day for blessing me with such a sweet, loving, and bright child. Now I am just praying that she will stand her ground on all the moral issues that will arise at that "school" next year!
They love each other sooooo much! :)




Purple and her teacher, Mrs. Moore.




My sweet girl and me.



No comments: