BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sad Mommy

First of all, my somewhat dense self fixed the whole comment thing. I was starting to develop a complex! My baby boys left today for 14 days. I say it that way because for some reason, 14 days seems less than 2 weeks to me. I already miss them terribly! I truly feel like someone has taken out a piece of my heart. This is supposed to be their B.M.(birth mother's) summer(supervised)visitation. She will use none of it, so I am now sharing my kids' summer with their grandparents. Since when do people give birth and just ignore the fact that they have kids? Touch screen phones and new clothes are WAY more important than their own offspring. I don't understand it, and I don't think I ever will. I am just glad that I married their Daddy and have this opportunity to be their Mommy. They certainly deserve one! :)



Who wouldn't miss those faces???




Today, they got their "Summer Mohawks"!



This is their reward every year for making good grades! :)


They love it!



It is really too bad we can't do this to the girls' hair too!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Fixed! =)

Cute pics! Our boys get their summer cuts this week, but no mohawks..

Try to enjoy this time with the girls, the boys will be home before you know it! And they miss you too. ;)

Hollie said...

'bout time you fixed the comment problem girl!

i LOVE the mohawks!