BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





What kind of woman would yell at her husband when he asked for $10? Then feel horrible when she found out he wanted to buy her some really cute sunglasses? Not me!


Who wears contacts that have a layer of salt on them from all the tears she has cried? Not me!


Surely I did not yell at my kids for losing my remote control, and then find it right next to my butt on the couch! Not me!


I definitely did not tell my daughter to pull her shirt down over her skirt to hide 2 holes in it! Not me!


I most certainly did not make my 3 girlies help set up at my cousin's wedding shower! Then sit in the rocker and visit with family. Not me!


I did not justify buying a $50 purse and getting a mani/pedi all because our meal at Applebee's stunk again and it was free! Not me!


Who lets her Dad and daughter pressure wash her house while she takes a nap? Not me!


No comments: