BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





I most certainly did not fib to my kids and say I had a horrible headache so they would leave me alone! Not me!

I did not help Pink's class make ice-cream in Ziploc bags today, and I most definitely did not eat almost her whole bag! Not me!

Surely I did not just wash the same load of clothes for the third time because they soured in the washer. Not me!

I did not go to everyone's awards BUT Pink's. And I definitely did not feel super bad about it because this was the only 9 weeks she made a C! Not me!

I did not look at Dark Sunday morning as we were walking into church and realize that his hair had not been brushed. And I definitely did not lick my hand and push his hair down. Not me!


And I certainly did not just fetch a small rubber dog that Pink threw at Purple out of the macaroni noodles and let my kids eat them anyway! Not me!




Seriously, what kind of mother would beg her son to put on pink lipgloss because he has such gorgeous lips? Not me!



No comments: