BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





Surely I did not make my daughter start a "First Cleanse" at the age of 13. And it was not at all because she eats only carbs! Not me!


I did not allow my children to believe we were going to play Putt Putt Golf. And I certainly did not take them to get tires on my car and my oil changed instead! Not me!


I definitely did not want to yank my 8 year old son out of his "grandparents" car because he was giving me those "help me eyes"! Not me!


I did not almost kill the muscles in my arm feeding nectar to birds today! Not me!




Certainly I did not want to steal the Pygmy Marmoset out of his cage because he was giving me the sweetest eyes! Not me!




And I did not guilt trip my husband into finally planning our vacation to Niagara Falls this summer. And of course I did not insist on going "kid free". Not me!


No comments: